During June, Modern Marketing Partners will be hosting two webcasts. The first will be on Thursday, June 9th at 1 PM CST, titled Software Marketing Best Practices: Executive Briefing. The second, Thought Leadership Best Practices: Executive Briefing, will take place on Tuesday, June 14th at 1 PM CST.
Software Marketing Best Practices: Executive Briefing
Software prospects are often completely overwhelmed by the marketing of software companies. Standing out can become expensive, fast, but what if there’s a way to be just as effective on a smaller budget?
- Understand the challenges of marketing software.
- Learn how even small brands can attain category leadership, and beat even the biggest competitors.
- Be privy to proprietary processes for building a thought leadership brand.
- Learn tactics for significantly increasing lead generation, with less marketing spend.
- Dramatically increase website traffic and search authority.
- Achieve media placements, mentions, and speaking opportunities.
- Measure and report KPIs via a marketing dashboard.
- Case Study – Learn how a small software brand achieved category leadership and doubled sales for 3 consecutive years by implementing marketing best practices.
Date: Thursday, June 9 at 1 PM CST.
Register for this free webcast here.
Learn more about Thought Leadership Best Practices: Executive Briefing here.