We do the legwork for America’s backbone. Modern Marketing Partners brings decades of experience connecting manufacturers with their customers.
Whether you sell the parts or build the machines to make the parts, it’s hard to compete in the manufacturing space. Your customers turn to you for reliability, quality, and good old-fashioned American ingenuity. We can relate.
At Modern Marketing Partners, our roots run deep in the manufacturing community. We understand the hard work that you put in for your clients and the challenges you face remaining competitive. From makers spaces to multinationals, you need a partner who has the mindset and expertise needed to connect your business with potential clients.
Your products stand for themselves, but if you can’t connect them with a buyer, even the best of the best can get outsourced out of existence. We’ve worked closely with the manufacturing community for decades and have helped our clients not only stay afloat, but thrive. All this so that you can rest easy and focus on the one thing that matters most—your product.
Taking the Manufacturing Space into the Digital Age
Our roots date back to 1996, a time when trade deals left US manufacturing hung out to dry. As a marketing agency located firmly within the rust belt, we’ve seen the dangers of outsourcing and have worked hard to keep manufacturing right here.
Since then, we’ve delivered consistency and quality to our clients, constantly evolving our strategies to keep the backbone of America strong. From our roots in the traditional advertising space to our success in the digital world, manufacturers and their partners have trusted us to put them in front of clients.
When you work with Modern Marketing Partners, you can rest assured that your product is finding the right people and that your investment doesn’t go to waste. Here are just some of the ways we make manufacturing marketing work for you.
- Made in the USA: Don’t trust anyone with your digital presence. Our websites are built in Texas and filled with content made in Illinois. You can trust Modern Marketing Partners to create websites that appeal both to search engines and humans.
- A Blended Approach: Whether your buyers are digital natives or want a handshake and brochure before they settle into a meeting, you need the right collateral. We continue to deliver both. Whether you sell them through brochures or blogs, we have the experience to make it happen.
- Guidance for Growth: We understand the challenges that manufacturers face in client acquisition, and work with your team to set goals and steer your marketing. Our team works hand in hand with your sales staff to improve content initiatives while our analytics and inbound marketing experts will give you the insights you need to grow traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- A Digital Marketing Strategy that Delivers: Websites are one thing, but today’s manufacturing firm needs a complete marketing strategy that incorporates the right tactics. Our approach puts you in front of the right people and shows them how you deliver.
- Content that Converts: Buying cycles in the manufacturing space are incredibly diverse. Whether you’re a provider looking to sell direct and cut out distributors or you specialize in multimillion-dollar capital equipment projects, we’ve crafted content that meets buyers where they are.
Whatever your specialty, whatever your process, we have the technical and creative staff who’s ready and able to connect you with buyers.
Our Manufacturing Marketing and Advertising Services Include:When you work with Modern Marketing Partners, you’re turning to a company with the skills, expertise, and connections you need. We have deep ties with the manufacturing community, helping makers, manufacturing excellence centers, and major players connect with their audience. Here are just some of the services we deliver for our clients in the manufacturing space.
Omnichannel Marketing Consulting
One of the hardest parts of the manufacturing space is the broad spectrum of buyers. It’s easy to lose sight of traditional relationships when you go all-in on digital. Our marketing consulting practice gets to know how your sales process works and will target efforts accordingly.
Put your best face forward. If your website hasn’t seen an update since 2012, it’s probably time for a refresh. We build websites that not only look good, but deliver user experiences and flow that you can be proud of.
Content Marketing Strategy and Execution
Targeting the right people at the right stage of the buying cycle is imperative. Buying cycles are long, and it pays to have a content strategy that sets goals, delivers information, and educates and empowers buyers to choose your brand.
Provide your sales team with targeted, local, and interested buyers who match your criteria. Our lead generation experts find the right contacts, qualify them, and nurture their interest—all you have to do is close the sale.
Showcase your innovation and connect with buyers through the channels that work. Our relationships with Manufacturing trade publications run deep, so your news ends up in the right hands.
Brand Identity and Collateral
Put your brand in the right hands. Brochures and catalogs remain critical for many products and markets. With well-designed collateral, we reinforce your brand through both the digital and physical media.
Get a Manufacturing Marketing Assessment
Your custom consultation includes a complete marketing assessment, in-depth Website/SEO analysis, and marketing plan recommendations that will help you dramatically increase website traffic quality and quantity, leverage a systematic process for identifying marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and converting to sales qualified leads (SQLs), reposition your brand as a thought leader and subject matter expert to differentiate from competitors, and more.
Guide to Marketing Capital Equipment
This guide details four aspects of capital equipment purchasing, along with three considerations of capital equipment marketing, followed by a capital equipment marketing checklist and best practices detail, a capital equipment marketing infographic, and some relevant resources.
Manufacturing Marketing Expertise
Check out our latest articles on manufacturing marketing.
Marketing is evolving rapidly, and becoming more complex for manufacturers of all types. At the same time, traditional marketing is becoming less effective, if not obsolete. So what are the most effective marketing initiatives and tactics for manufacturers? Following...