Software Marketing Best Practices: Executive Briefing
Software prospects are fatigued with marketing and sales, to the point of avoidance. Yet they seek information and education from, ideally, non-vendors. So how can you breakthrough and build a sales pipeline that converts to revenue, faster? You can certainly spend more on marketing with software directories, paid search, analysts and review sites. Or you can spend less, and just be more effective. How? Join us for a complimentary executive briefing.
- Understand the 3 significant challenges to software marketing/sales and lead generation
- Learn how even small software brands can attain category leadership, and beat the biggest competitors
- Be privy to proprietary processes for building a thought leadership brand
- Learn tactics for significantly increasing lead generation, with less marketing spend
- Dramatically increase website traffic and search authority (triple digits in in 6 months is possible)
- Achieve media placements, mentions, and speaking opportunities
- Measure and report KPIs via a marketing dashboard
- Case Study – Learn how a small software brand achieved category leadership and doubled sales for 3 consecutive years by implementing software marketing best practices
Bonus Offer! Each registrant will receive a complimentary Guide to Software Marketing Best Practices
Register for the complimentary executive briefing:
Join us Thursday, June 9, 2016 @ 1 PM CST for a complimentary Software Marketing Best Practices webcast to learn more.
Can’t attend but want to learn more? Please contact us!